- 2 tbsp oil
- 160 gs of strips of beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 60 gs of sliced onion
- 60 gs of Pickled Jalapeño RajasLa Costeña®
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 cups cooked potato cubes
- 400 gs of green sauceLa Costeña®
1. Fry the steaks in hot oil, season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the onion, stir until crisp.
3. Add the slices, the thyme, the potato and the green sauce. Boil for 3 minutes over low heat.
4. Serve and accompany with cheesy black beans.
Find all your Mexican products in www.mexeat.net
"The flavors of Mexico in Europe"