Fried fish with mayonnaise and macha sauce
Servings: 4 people
• 180 mls of Mayonnaise with La Costeña® Lemon juice (385g)
• 3 tbsp Macha La Costeña® Sauce
• 5 tbsp of La Costeña® Classic Mustard
• 1/2 cup of Flour
• 1/2 cup of cornstarch
• 1 tsp baking powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup of Water
• 400 gs of white fish fillet
• 1 cup of Oil
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Mix the flour, starch, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Add the water, the La Costeña® Classic Mustard and beat until you get a smooth mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes and reserve.
3. Cut the fillets into strips and cover them with the previous mixture, covering them completely.
4. Fry in a pan with hot oil until golden brown. Place them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil and reserve.
5. Mix the La Costeña® Mayonnaise with Lemon Juice with the La Costeña® Macha Sauce and the lemon juice. Reservation
6. Serve the fried fish accompanied with the mayonnaise and macha sauce.