Fried Rice with Vegetables - 4 pers.
• 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 1 tsp garlic, minced
• 40 gs of Onion chambray sliced into thin slices
• 1/4 tsp ground ginger
• 300 gs of Cooked Rice
• 4 tbsp soy sauce
• 40 gs of Chipotles chopped in La Costeña® marinade
• 2 cups of La Costeña® Peasant Salad
• 2 tbsp chopped coriander
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Season the garlic and the chambray onion in the oil, add the ginger, cinnamon, stir.
2. Add the cooked rice, the soy sauce, the chopped chipotles and the salad, mix.
3. Add the chopped coriander, salt and pepper.
4. Serve with a little more coriander and chipotle.