Swiss chilaquiles with chicken
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 2 cups of La Costeña® Green Sauce
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 bag of La Costeña® Corn Chips
• 1 cup of shredded chicken
• 120 gs of Poblano Rajas
• 6 tablespoons of Elote Dorado La Costeña®
• 180 gs of mozzarella cheese
• 2 tablespoons of chopped red onion
1. Blend the cream with the green sauce, season with salt and pepper
2. Place the chips in a baking dish, add the shredded chicken, the poblano pepper slices, drain the golden corn and add to the ovenproof dish.
3. Season the tortilla chips with the creamy green sauce, sprinkle with the grated mozzarella cheese and bake until au gratin.
4. Serve with a little red onion and creamy green sauce.