You'll fall in love with this spicy dish thinking about hot afternoons. Do you dare try it? (4 people)
• 2 cups shrimp pacotilla
• 60 gs of Serrano Toreados La Costeña slices®
• 1 cup Catsup La Costeña Sauce®
• 8 cdas of La Costeña Black Sauce®
• 6 cdas orange juice
• 4 cdas chopped white onion
• 12 pieces of orange wedges
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 cdas chopped coriander
1. In a large bowl place the shrimp, add the crooked chillies and 6 tablespoons of the marinading of the slices.
2. Add catsup, black sauce, orange juice and onion.
3. Clean the orange wedges, remove the seeds, cut into thirds and add to the bowl.
4. Finish by adding the chopped coriander and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
5. Serve with crackers and crooked chillies.