Potato omelette with corn and serrano peppers
Servings: 4 people
• 3 tbsp of La Costeña® Pickled Whole Serrano Chiles
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup of potato peeled and sliced into sheets
• 60 g of sliced white onion
• 1 can of Elote Dorado La Costeña®
• 12 pieces of beaten Egg
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 4 tbsp of La Costeña® bell pepper
1. Chop the La Costeña® Pickled Whole Serrano Chiles.
2. Heat the oil, add the sliced potatoes, fry until cooked, drain the excess oil.
3. Add the onion, the golden corn and the serrano pepper. Keep over medium heat.
4. Pour the eggs over the previous mixture, season with salt and pepper, cook over medium heat.
5. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes to achieve a firm center. Place on a plate. Rest 5 minutes.
6. Mix the previously drained La Costeña® bell pepper with olive oil, salt and ground pepper.
7. Serve the tortilla with the bell pepper and chopped serrano peppers.