Since I had never tried them, go ahead!
Servings: 4 people
• 4 boiled eggs
• 1 cup of La Costeña® Vegetable Salad
• 2 tbsp of La Costeña® Mayonnaise with Lemon Juice
• 2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
• 1 tsp garlic minced
• 1 tsp minced Parsley
• 1 tsp minced Epazote
• 1 cup of La Costeña® Seasoned Tomato Puree
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Split the cooked eggs in half, remove the yolks, taking care not to break the whites. Reserve the whites.
2. Mix the egg yolks and the vegetable salad and chop, place in a bowl and add the mayonnaise. Mix again.
3. For the sauce: in hot oil, fry the garlic, parsley, epazote and tomato puree.
4. Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
5. Serve the stuffed eggs with sauce.