Chipotle mushroom quesadillas
Servings: 4 people
• 2 tablespoons of Oil
• 4 tsp of white onion filleted
• 1 tsp garlic, minced
• 3 cups of Mushroom filleted
• 3 cups of Mushrooms filleted
• 1 can of Elote Dorado La Costeña®
• 4 tablespoons of Chipotles Chopped in Adobo La Costeña®
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp minced Epazote
• 8 pieces of flour tortilla
• 3 cups of grated or simile Oaxaca cheese
1. In hot oil, fry the onion and garlic, add the mushrooms and mushrooms, mix.
2. Add the golden corn (drained), the chipotle chili, mix, season with salt and pepper to taste, add the epazote, mix.
3. Heat the flour tortilla, fill with the cheese and mushrooms, close, cook on both sides until the cheese is melted.