Surprise your family with this delicious cold salad. The flavors will explode from the first bite (4 people)
• 1 tbsp of La Costeña® Cane Alcohol White Vinegar
• 2 tablespoons of La Costeña® Black Sauce
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 6 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 pieces of Chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
• 1 can of Peas and Carrots La Costeña®
• 2 tbsp. La Costeña® Pickled Serrano Slices
• 1/2 cup of cucumber in half moons (peeled and without seeds)
• 2 cups of cooked rice noodles
• 2 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
1. Mix vinegar with the black sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Varnish the chicken breasts with the previous mixture, fry on both sides until golden brown and slice.
3. Mix the peas and carrots (drained), the serrano slices, cucumber, rice noodles and vinaigrette to taste.
4. Serve the noodle salad, with the sliced chicken, finish with toasted sesame seeds and additional black sauce (optional).