This classic Mexican dish is perfect for any moment of craving (4 people)
• 1/2 cup of Oil
• 1 cup of pulled pork
• 4 tbsp of white onion filleted
• 1 jar of La Costeña® Green Sauce
• 1 jar of La Costeña® Homemade Mexican Sauce
• 300 gs of corn dough
• 4 tablespoons of chopped red onion
• 2 tbsp crumbled Cotija Cheese
• Salt to taste
• Ground black pepper to taste
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, fry the onion, add the shredded meat and fry. Reserve.
2. Heat both sauces separately.
3. Form chalupas with the dough, fry in the rest of the oil. Spread the chalupas with both sauces, place the shredded meat, sprinkle with cheese and red onion.
4. Serve with green sauce and Mexican sauce.