• 1/2 cup of La Costeña® Crushed Tomato Puree
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• Salt and pepper
• 1/2 cup of olive oil
• 1 can of La Costeña ® Pickled Chopped Jalapeños
• 2 cups of pumpkin flower clean and chopped (leaves)
• 5 tablespoons of chopped white onion
• 1 cup of Panela or simile cheese in cubes
• 1 can of Elote Dorado La Costeña®
• 1 can of Chickpeas La Costeña®
1. Mix the tomato puree with the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper to taste, whisk in the olive oil, add the chopped jalapeños, mix and reserve.
2. Mix the pumpkin flower, onion, cubes of panela or simile cheese, corn, chickpeas in a bowl and season with the vinaigrette.