Chicken Entomatadas with bean
• 8 cdas vegetable oil
• 1 cup of dried chicken
• 1 can of Frijoles Bayos Refritos with/without Chicharrón La Costeña ®
• 1 piece of La Costeña ® Seasoned Tomato Puree
• 8 cds of acid cream
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 12 pieces of corn tortillas
• 60 g fresh grated cheese
• 4 cdas of chopped purple onion
1. Heat two tablespoons of oil, fry chicken and beans until golden brown. To keep them warm
2. Heat the puree, cream, season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, remove from the fire. To reserve.
3. Fry the tortillas in the rest of the oil, fill them with chicken.
4. Bathe them with the sauce, accompany them with the cheese and the chopped onion.