This crunchy and spicy recipe will surprise all your guests. Has the
Tried? (4 people)
• 2 cdas of Rajas de Jalapeño in Escabeche La Costeña®
• 2 cdas of La Costeña Mayonnaise Light Dressing®
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 pieces sliced avocado
• 8 slices toasted wholemeal bread
• 1/2 cup shredded panela cheese (simile)
• 1 can of La Costeña Whole Black Beans®
• 1 cup alfalfa germ
1. Finely chop the jalapeños, mix with mayonnaise. Season with salt and
pepper to taste.
2. Cut the avocado horizontally in half, remove the seed, peel and
3. Mix the beans (drained) with 2 tablespoons jalapeño dressing.
4. Place the avocado slices on the bread, sprinkle with panela cheese, add the beans and germ. Finish by adding the dressing.