Didn't he give you time to go buy some? Prepare them at home (4 people)
* 4 tbsp mayonnaise with lemon juice La Costeña® (385g)
* 4 tbsp Macha La Costeña®sauce
* 2 piece of omelette cut into small squares
* 60 ml of oil
* 3 tbsp butter
* 2 tbsp chopped white onion
* 3 cups of corn kernels
* 2 cups of water
* 1 branch of Epazote
* Salt to taste
* 4 tsp grated aged cheese (simil)
* 2 pieces of lemon (split into halves)
1. Fry the tortillas in a frying pan with the oil until golden brown. Drain and reserve.
2. Cook the corn in water with epazote and salt on low heat, for 1 hour. Reservation.
3. Serve the esquites accompanied by cheese, tortilla, lemon, mayonnaise with lemon juice La Costeña® and Macha La Costeña ® sauce.