Bean Empanadas with Chipotle and Cheese (4 people)
• 1 Can of La Costeña® Refried Bay Beans
• 2 Tablespoons of Chipotles Chopped in La Costeña® Adobo
• 2 tablespoons of oil
• 4 tablespoons of chopped white onion
• 1 garlic clove minced
• 12 Pieces of Discs for empanadas
• 2 tablespoons of water
• 120 gs of Oaxaca cheese shredded (simile)
• 1 Cup of Oil
1. Heat the oil and season the onion. Add the garlic, fry and reserve.
2. Add the La Costeña® Refried Bay Beans, add the La Costeña® Chopped Chipotles in Adobo and mix. Remove from the fire and let cool.
3. Moisten the edges of the empanada discs with water, fill with the
beans, cheese and seal.
4. Fry in the hot oil, remove and drain.