After removing them from the oven, there will be none left. Show off preparing these empanadas! (4 people)
• 1 box of La Costeña® Crushed Tomato Puree
• 1 cup of La Costeña® Homemade Mexican Sauce
• 12 tbsp of La Costeña® Mayonnaise with Lemon Juice
• 3 tablespoons of Chipotles Chopped in Adobo La Costeña®
• 400 gs of cheap Shrimp
• 2 tbsp butter
• 4 tablespoons of chopped white onion
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 400 gs of dough for empanadas
• 1 cup of Oil
1. Chop the cheap shrimp and reserve.
2. Add the shrimp and add the La Costeña® Crushed Tomato Puree, season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until the mixture dries slightly, remove from heat, let it cool completely and reserve.
3. Form 50 g balls with the empanada dough and spread them into
oval 20 cm long x 8 cm wide. Reservation.
4. Fill one end of the dough with prepared shrimp, fold in half and form the patties, closing the edges. Reservation.
5. Fry them on both sides in hot oil until golden brown, remove and remove excess fat with absorbent paper. Reservation.
6. Blend La Costeña® Homemade Mexican Sauce, La Costeña® Mayonnaise with Lemon Juice, La Costeña® Chopped Chipotles in Adobo, salt and pepper.
7. Serve the empanadas with the chipotle sauce.