• 160 g Turkey ham (thick slice)
• 2 pieces of Pineapple Slices in Syrup La Costeña ®
• 1/2 piece cucumber
• 12 pieces of Jitomate grape
• 12 pieces of chopsticks for skewers
• 8 cdas of Salsa Catsup La Costeña ®
• 1 cda La Costeña ® Black Sauce
• 2 cdas of pineapple syrup
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cda of Ajonjolí garapiñado
1. Cut the ham into 12 cubes, drain and cut the pineapple slices into
approximately 2x2 cm squares, peel cucumber, divide in half, remove the
seeds and cut into approximately 2x2 cm squares.
2. Ensartar in each chopstick a box of ham, pineapple, cucumber,
tomato and book.
3. Combine La Costeña ® Catsup Sauce, La Costeña ® Black Sauce, Syrup,
mix, season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Varnish the skewers with the previous preparation, sprinkle with the