We gave a twist to the traditional aguachile and added ingredients that mix
perfect with seafood (4 people)
• 500 gs of medium headless shrimp
• 1/2 cup of lemon juice
• 4 tbsp of La Costeña® Black Sauce
• 2 tbsp. La Costeña® pickled Jalapeño Nachos
• 5 tbsp of red onion filleted
• Salt and pepper to taste
• La Costeña® chips to taste
• 1 piece of Avocado in cubes
• 4 tbsp of Cilantro (leaves)
1. Peel and clean the shrimp, reserve.
2. Mix the lemon juice with the black sauce, jalapeño nachos,
red onion, season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the shrimp with the previous sauce and marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Finish with avocado cubes, coriander leaves, and additional marinade.
Accompany with tortilla chips to taste.