Name of Dish: Poblano peppers stuffed with tuna with bean sauce
Type of Dish: Food
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Drained canned tuna 1 cup
La Costeña Mexican Sauce® (250g) 1 cup
La Costeña Chilled Sauce® (420g) 1 can
Poblano chiles, roasted and clean 4 pcs.
Acid cream 2 cdas.
Weded Manchego cheese 200g
1. In a frying pan heat the tuna with 1/4 cup of the sauce. Cook until water has completely evaporated.
2. On the other hand, heat the rest of the Mexican sauce and the chilled sauce in a sauce. Mix.
3. Fill the poblano peppers with the tuna and place them in a refractory.
4. Salt with bean sauce. Add sour cream and grated cheese.
5. Bake at 180oC for 10 minutes.