Omelette stuffed with cheese and vegetables
A delight to start your day!
Servings: 4 people
• 1 can of La Costeña® Peasant Salad
• 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
• 1 1/2 cups of La Costeña® Ranchera Sauce
• 8 eggs
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 cup of grated chihuahua cheese or simile to melt
1. Mix the peasant salad with the cilantro and the ranchero sauce. Reserve.
2. Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper, fry them in hot oil, spread to form a thin omelette, place the cheese and the vegetable mixture with sauce on one side, close with the help of a spatula.
3. Serve with a little extra ranch sauce.
Find all your Mexican products in www.mexeat.net
"The flavors of Mexico in Europe"