To sit at the table with a smile.
Servings: 4 people
• 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil
• 8 Eggs beaten
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 can of La Costeña® Enfrijolada Sauce
• 1 jar of La Costeña® Green Sauce
• 12 Corn Tortillas
• 1 cup of lettuce cut into strips
• 1/2 cup of fried Chorizo
• 4 tablespoons sour cream
• 1/2 cup of grated cheese
• 4 Whole Pickled Jalapeños La Costeña®
1. In hot oil, fry the eggs, season with salt and pepper, stir until well cooked. Reserve
2. Mix the enfrijoladas sauce and the green sauce. To warm.
3. Fry the tortillas, remove the excess oil and fill them with the scrambled eggs. Season the stuffed tortillas with the sauce mixture.
4. Serve with the lettuce, chorizo, sour cream, grated cheese and jalapeños.
Find all your Mexican products in www.mexeat.net
"The flavors of Mexico in Europe"