Eggs moulded with tomato sauce and cheese
A very creative twist for your breakfast. Enjoy!
Portions: 4 people
• 4 Eggs
• 2 cdas of La Costeña Seasoned Tomato Puree®
• 1 cup La Costeña Whole Black Beans®
• 1/2 cup undone or simile Oaxaca Cheese
• 4 cdas of filleted onion
• 2 cdas chopped coriander
1. Mix whole eggs with tomato puree and beat.
2. Fill the bakable flaneras with the beans halfway through, fill the flanks with the egg and Oaxaca cheese or simile at the end.
3. Place in an oven tray and bake at 180oC for 10 minutes.
4. Serve warm accompanied by onion and coriander.
Find all your Mexican products at www.mexeat.net
"The flavors of Mexico in Europe"