Accompany your favorite dish with a new spicy flavor. Dare?. (4 people)
• 1 cda of Serranos peppers with sliced onion La Costeña ®
• 2 cdas de Pimiento Morrón en Tiras La Costeña ®
• 4 cdas of La Costeña ® Apple Vinegar
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cda of chopped parsley
• 1/2 cda chopped white onion
• 1/2 cup Olive oil
• 1 piece Medium cauliflower
1. Finely chop the slices of serrano pepper, reserve, finely chop the pepper, reserve.
2. Mix the apple cider vinegar, a tablespoon of sliced liquid, salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped parsley, the white onion, the chopped serranos, the chopped peppers, mix, incorporate the olive oil in the form of thread without stopping mixing.
3. Cut the cauliflower into thick slices, fry on both sides over low heat with a little oil until fully cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve the cauliflower and bathe with the vinaigrette.