Bravo style potato skins with cheese and gratin bacon
4 medium potatoes.
¼ cup of cheddar cheese.
8 slices of bacon.
¼ cup sour cream.
Tablespoons chopped parsley (persil).
1 tablespoon of chives (chives) chopped.
Oil for frying.
Salt and pepper.
1. Heat the oven to 180ºC.
2. In a skillet, brown the bacon until toasted (about 10 min). Once browned, remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
3. Once the oven is hot, the whole potatoes should be entered until a stick can be pierced through them, without any resistance.
4. While the potatoes are baking, in a bowl mix the sour cream, parsley (persil), chives (chives) and lemon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. When the potatoes are cooked, they should be cut lengthwise into four pieces. Then with a spoon remove the excess pulp from the potato. There should be a centimeter of potato stuck to the skin.
6. To finish, fry the potato skins in hot oil, until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove them from the oil and drain the excess fat with kitchen paper.
7. Place the potatoes on a heat-resistant tray, pour the cheddar cheese on top of the shells and put the bacon on top of it and bake. When coming out of the oven, spread the sour cream sauce over the potatoes.