- 1 chicken - breast
- 2 eggs
- 150g panko (Japanese ground bread)
- 150 g flour
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- First of all, we seasoned the chicken and put some garlic powder to make it taste delicious.
- We put the flour on one plate, the omelettes on the other, and the pancakes on the other.
- We throw the chicken into the flour, remove the excess, make an egg shake, and pass through panko
- We fried it in rich olive oil until we saw it was golden We transfer it to a plate with absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- When we fried all the chickens, we were ready to heat them with our favorite sauce, avocado sauce, green, red, ranch or homemade.
Find all your products in Mexico www.mexiceat.net
"The taste of Mexico in Europe"