• 1/2 cup La Costeña Seasoned Tomato Puree®
• 4 cdas of La Costeña White Vinegar®
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cda chopped parsley
• 80mls olive oil
• 1/2 cup diced Italian squash
• 2 cups cooked brown rice
• 80 gs diced bread cheese
• 1/2 cup La Costeña Chicharros and Carrots®
• 1/2 cup Elote Dorado La Costeña®
1. For vinaigrette
-In a medium bowl place the tomato puree, add the white vinegar, season with salt and pepper to taste, add the chopped parsley, mix with a whisk balloon.
-While mixing add olive oil.
2. For salad
-Place the squash in a hot frying pan, season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
-In a large bowl place the brown rice, add the panela cheese, the roasted squash.
-Drain the chicharros and carrots, add to the bowl, drain the golden elote and mix with the above.
-Incorporate vinaigrette into the rice bowl.
-Serve accompanied by a lettuce leaf.