Pig beans with Serranos
* 500 g of diced pork pulp
* 3 tbsp vegetable oil
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 cup chopped bacon
* 1 can of Whole black beans La Costeña®
* 1 tbsp Epazote
* 8 tbsp of pickled mountain peppers La Costeña®
* 4 tsp diced white onion
* 2 sliced radishes
* 4 tsp chopped cilantro
1. Fry the bacon in oil until golden brown, season with salt and pepper.
2. Add ¾ pieces of bacon, beans, epazote and four tablespoons of chilies.
3. Cook over low heat, until meat is cooked
4. Serve hot.
5. Accompany with onions, radishes and peppers.