* 1 1/2 cups spicy tomato puree La Costeña®
* 1/2 cup water
* 60 ml of sour cream
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 cup oil
* 2 cups de-fried chicken
* 1/2 cup of Chícharos La Costeña®
* 12 pieces of corn Tortillas
* 2 tbsp grated cheese to taste
* 2 tbsp chopped Cilantro
1. Blend the tomato puree with water, cream, salt and pepper. Heat the sauce, to the first boil remove from heat.
2. In a frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil, add the defrosted chicken, season with salt and pepper to taste, mix.
3. Add the drained peas, mix, add 4 tablespoons of the previous sauce and mix. Reserve.
4. Heat the rest of the oil and fry the tortillas one by one, remove excess oil.
5. Fill the tortillas with the chicken.
6. Serve and bathe with creamy sauce, garnish with cheese to your taste, purple onion and chopped cilantro.